Talking about sharing, sharing is caring, but if your initials are JG (you know who you are) you may not steal my recipes or ideas for your cookbooks. Now that that is out there, we can move on to baked chicken fingers.
Here is the criteria for our dinners: fast, easy, healthy, and delicious
It is a big challenge to find food that everyone agrees on, and I refuse to make 1000 different dinners. This is one of those special recipes that everyone will eat. Huge thanks to a good friend of mine for teaching me the secret to perfect baked chicken fingers, you have forever changed our lives.
Baked Chicken Fingers
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 C. mayo
4 C. cornflakes
3/4 teaspoon Lawry's seasoning
Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, cover a sheet pan with parchment paper, spray generously with olive oil
2. Cut chicken into strips
3. Put the mayo in a gallon size Ziploc
4. Put the cornflakes and Lawry's seasoning in another gallon size Ziploc, use a rolling pin to crush the cornflakes to make crumbs
5. Put the chicken strips a few at a time in the mayo bag, coating completely, and then the cornflake crumb bag coating completely, and then place on the prepared baking sheet, repeat with remaining chicken
6. Generously spray the top with olive oil spray
7. Bake for 30 minutes.